AccuTrain On-Demand eLearning
With AccuTrain™ On-Demand, every training DVD is available via our streaming platform. Simplify distribution and documentation of training with this online option. Visit the AccuTrain On-Demand demo site to explore all the functionality of AccuTrain's e-learning.
These courses feature the same video content as AccuTrain's award-winning DVD-based training programs and can be completed in less than 30 minutes. The 20-question quiz at the end of each course assures comprehension and provides documentation of completed training. The training adminisatrator can assign courses to trainees, track when the training is completed and see how the trainees have scored on the quiz — all from his or her desk!
Discover how AccuTrain On-Demand can help you expedite the distribution of critical training to dispersed staff. Let this e-learning option help you insure every affected employee gets the required training while making documentation and record keeping easy! View the AccuTrain On-Demand demo site today and see for yourself.
Call 1-800-775-9674 or email email@example.com for additional information and pricing.
- Food Allergies and Anaphylaxis: A Daily Battle Be sure everyone on your staff is prepared to deal with food allergies - a growing concern in schools and early care programs. From developing plans to prevent allergic reactions to responding to a medical emergency, this program will help to keep your staff prepared.
- Administering Medications To Students: A How-To Administering medications can run from routine to emergency, and everything in between. This program covers the methods for administering the many different types of medications you might encounter.
- Back Safety For School Employees Help your teachers, administrators, bus drivers, kitchen and custodial workers avoid the dangers of back injuries.
- Bloodborney Pathogens in Athletics Drawing on the latest OSHA guidelines, this training will teach any of your staff members involved with athletics how to protect themselves from bloodborne pathogens.
- Bloodborne Pathogens: Protection In The Educational Environment Familiarize your staff with OSHA's Bloodborne Pathogens Standard.
- Bloodborne Pathogens For Cafeteria Employees: Safety Behind The Lines Teach your cafeteria employees the proper precautions to take in order to work safely around food.
- Bloodborne Pathogens For School Employees: The Straight Facts Take a closer look at the three main bloodborne pathogens putting your faculty at greatest risk in the job.
- Bloodborne Pathogens For School Custodians Teach your custodians how to protect themselves.
- Bloodborne Pathogens: Early Childhood Don't assume that young children can't possibly carry infectious diseases. Help protect your staff with this training.
- Bloodborne Pathogens: Infants And Toddlers Don't assume that babies can't possibly carry infectious diseases. Help protect your staff with this training.
- Bloodborne Pathogens: Fast Facts For Schools Get the fast facts about Bloodborne Pathogens:
- Bloodborne Pathogens In Schools: The Fundamentals For lay-people like your staff, this disussion of bloodborne pathogens in non-medical terms can be very helpful.
- Bloodborne Pathogens: Real, Real-Life® For Schools A memorable way to train your staff in bloodborne pathogen safety measures.
- Bloodborne Pathogens For School Bus Drivers: The Route To Safety Help ensure that bus drivers understand Standard Precautions that can prevent the spread of bloodborne diseases.
- School Bus Drivers: Positively In Control Be sure your school bus drivers know how their attitude may directly affect safety.
- Defensive Driving For School Bus Drivers Reinforce the 3 A's of defensive driving — Attitude, Awareness and Action — with your transportation personnel.
- Transporting Pre-Schoolers: Get A Head Start On Safety Based on the Head Start guidelines for transporting pre-school children, this training program will help your drivers keep little ones safe.
- School Bus Drivers: Dealing With Behavior Learn how to manage student passenger behavior.
- Winter Driving This program covers the best practices for winter school bus driving.
- School Bus Mirror Systems Designed to teach your drivers how to optimize the use of mirrors.
- It's A Matter Of Survival A split second is all it takes for an accident. Be sure your drivers are aware!
- Evacuating The School Bus Planning and practicing for evacuating the school bus is covered in this training.
- Pre-Trip For Your School Bus This program provides the basic guidelines for the daily pre-trip inspection.
- School Bus Held Hostage Teach your drivers how to stay alert for warning signs that may lead to a hostage situation.
- Handling Parent Contact How do your drivers react to a parent confronting them on the bus? Give them the training to help them handle the situation.
- Breaking Up Fights On The Bus Knowing how to safely stop a fight on the school bus is an essential tool for drivers.
- Food Service For Schools: Keeping It Clean Teaches school cafeteria employees what they can do to keep food safe and free from contamination.
- Foodborne Illness Prevention: HACCP Principles Food service personnel play a vital role in the health and safety of your facility. Give them the guidelines to keep illness away.
- Confined Space Entry For Schools: Permit Required Help protect your staff when working in confined spaces.
- Drug And Alcohol Awareness In Schools Teach your staff how to handle and prevent substance abuse.
- Crisis Preparedness For Schools Help your staff develop a proactive, organized and thought- out plan for any emergency situation.
- School Crisis Planning: Intruder Drill Drill Helps your staff manage an intruder emergency by focusing on prevention and preparation.
- First Aid For Schools This program teaches basic first aid procedures and specific steps to follow for the most common emergencies.
- Fire Safety For Schools: Sound The Alarm In the past several years, firefighters responded to a fire in an educational facility every hour. With scary statistics like this, it is clear why fire safety and pro-active training is necessary.
- Your Right to Know: Chemical Hazard Communication for Schools Teach your faculty and staff to work safely around common chemicals.
- Hazard Communication: Real, Real-Life® For Schools Be sure your staff knows the 3 A's of chemical safety.
- Dealing With Asthma, Diabetes & Epilepsy In Schools This program covers these three common medical conditions and how to help students deal with them.
- Restroom Clean-Up: Just The Facts School custodians come across many cleaning challenges. Keep them safe while they keep things clean.
- Infection Control For Schools Train your staff to identify the risks and take the proper preventative measures to keep your school infection-free.
- Head Lice In Schools: No Small Matter Train your employees to indentify lice and help prevent wide-spread infestation.
- Lab Safety For Schools Follow the rules to keep you and your students safe.
- Lockout/Tagout For Schools: Controlling The Beast Demonstrates how to keep hazardous energy in your school under tight control.
- Playground Safety: Making The Grade Teach school personnel how to maintain a playground and supervise the children.
- Safety Orientation For Schools Help ensure a safer work environment for your faculty and staff with this overview of safe practices.
- Special Education Ergonomics: Saving Your Back By focusing on effective ergonomics for special education caregivers, they will work more safely and remain injury-free.
- School Violence: Draw The Line Let your staff hear from the family of a victim of school violence in this program which provides compelling reasons to prevent conflicts in school and to stop bullying behavior.
- Bullying Prevention: Taking Action You can deter bullying in the school environment by understanding the behavior, learning how to deal with it and taking action.
- Recognizing And Reporting Child Abuse Be sure your faculty and staff know how to handle suspected child abuse or neglect.
- School Violence: Expect The Unexpected Help teachers, administrators and school staff understand how to prevent school violence with this compelling training program.
- Student Confidentiality: The FERPA/HIPAA Facts The right to privacy, or confidentiality, extends to all areas of life, including the public school systems so you staff needs to know the rules.
- Preventing Sexual Harassment: What Educators Need To Know A simple touch, frivolous word or an awkward glance can have hurtful and disastrous results. Help your staff learn how to deal with and prevent sexual harassment in your facility.
- Sexual Harassment In Schools: Your Rights & Responsibilities Protect your staff and students from sexual harassment with this powerful program.