What should educators do in the event of a fire, an explosion, an intruder or an act of violence? Hopefully these events are rare, but in order to protect lives and to minimize damage, schools must create a crisis response plan that assigns roles and responsibilities and establishes a chain of command. Proper training -- before a crisis occurs -- is essential.
Titles in This Category
- Crisis Preparedness For Schools
- School Crisis Planning: Intruder Drill
- Fire Safety For Schools: Sound The Alarm
- School Violence: Draw The Line
- School Violence: Expect The Unexpected
To Preview or Purchase These Titles, Follow the Link Below: